Raven Symone Weight Loss



Raven Symone’s weight loss, as seen in this People’s Choice Awards 2011 pic is truly amazing. No doubt, plenty will say of Raven Symone’s weight loss: “That’s so Raven!” No?

Raven-Symoné showed off her weight loss on the red carpet of the 2011 People’s Choice Awards – check out Raven’s new look!

Raven Symone tells People.com, “I thought I looked fabulous before and nobody else did. So, whatever.” Raven notes that she wears bigger clothes “because I don’t like the way people stare at me. I liked it before. Now, you’re just looking at me for the wrong reasons. Before, you were actually looking at me for a real reason.”

What do you think of Raven Symone’s weight loss? How much weight did she lose? Last fall she was on Tyra Banks, showing off 35 pounds.

Symoné credits lack of stress for the loss of pounds: “I’ve been not stressing. I’ve been in my own house, decorating and finding hobbies.”

Share/Bookmark