Raven-Symone Weight Loss Draws Attention

Raven-Symone and her dramatic weight loss causes people to look at her "for the wrong reasons", she says. The 25-year-old actress and entertainer has slimmed down lately, which was noted when she appeared at the People's Choice Awards recently.
However she reportedly feels uncomfortable with the attention her weight loss receives, saying:
“Actually, now I wear bigger clothes because I don’t like the way people stare at me.
"I liked it before. Now, you’re just looking at me for the wrong reasons.
"Before, you were actually looking at me for a real reason.”
Symone is a former child actress on "The Crosby Show" and star of more recent hits like "College Road Trip" and "Revenge of the Bridesmaids."
She says she was happy with her previous body size, even if others were critical of her weight.
“I thought I looked fabulous before and nobody else did,” she says.
“So, whatever.”


Share/Bookmark